Membership in the Junior League of the Palm Beaches gives women the opportunity to give back to their community, develop their potential as leaders and create lasting relationships with like-minded women. Membership begins with participation in a New Member Class that runs from September through May. Learn more about our new member commitments here.
Interested in becoming a member of the Junior League of the Palm Beaches? Click here for a New Member Application.
Click here for the New Member Application. Applications for the 2022-2023 New Member Class are due September 1, 2022.
To be eligible for the 2022-2023 New Member Class of the Junior League of the Palm Beaches you must:
1) Reached your 22nd birthday by May 31, 2022.
2) Possess an interest in volunteer work.
3) Possess a commitment to community service.
4) Possess an interest in developing your potential for voluntary community participation.
New Member Commitments
The New Member class runs from September through May. During this time, every member is required to complete a training course that trains and educates the New Members to be effective and informed volunteers. New Members will learn about AJLI, Junior League of the Palm Beaches, and the community it serves. New Members are encouraged to participate in League volunteering, fundraising events and social functions. To ensure that all New Members receive the training needed to serve as effective active members of the Junior League, participation in the following activities is required (as described in detail in the application):
- Attendance is required at 5 New Member meetings and 3 General Membership meetings.
- New Members are required to volunteer at JLPB Community Projects for a total of 10 service hours over the course of the New Member year.
- As new members approach completion of their new member year, Active annual dues of $175 will be due March 1st for the forthcoming new league year. For example, Annual Dues will be due March 1, 2022 for the 2022-2023 league year.
Upon completion of the New Member course in May, New Members will reach Active member status.
If you would like to be added to our Friends of the Junior League of the Palm Beaches mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The mailing list will alert you of activities the Junior League of the Palm Beaches holds throughout the year. As a member of the mailing list, you will also be invited to a mingle for prospective New Members.
New Members at the Quantum House
Boys and Girls Club Volunteering
Cafe Joshua Volunteers