The Junior League of the Palm Beaches is proud to introduce the Small Business Entrepreneur Grant Program (SBEGP) in conjunction with the 2017 Deck the Palms Holiday Market. The SBEGP will award one local small business, the opportunity to showcase their product at a Premium Corner Booth, a prime placement, during the annual Junior League Deck the Palms Holiday Market, held on November 3 and November 4, 2017. The estimated market value of this grant is $500, to alleviate the cost of booth and equipment fees. In addition, the recipient of the grant will also be invited to showcase their merchandise at one JLPB General Membership meeting.
Applicants will need to meet the following Admission Criteria:
- Applicant must be the inventor, designer and/or manufacturer of the products. Salespersons or distributors of mass-manufactured merchandise cannot be considered.
- Applicant must be the owner (or majority owner) in the small business; no age restrictions are applied.
- We encourage applicants to promote products and/or services that are unique to Deck the Palms.
- We encourage applicants to not exceed a minimum of 5 full years of incorporation.
- JLPB members are eligible to apply if their business falls, should they meet criteria described above.
If you meet these criteria, please Apply Below:
All applicants will be reviewed by the Deck the Palms committee. The Small Business Entrepreneur Grant Program winner will be recommended by a majority vote of the Deck the Palms Committee, and presented to the JLPB Board of Trustees for approval. The winner will be announced on October 1, 2017 on the JLPB Website.
Thank you for your consideration and good luck!
-Deck the Palms 2017 Planning Commit