The 2016-2017 ODI Schedule from AJLI:
Four JLPB members will be selected to attend the following highly-rated Organizational Development Institute (ODI) three-day weekend program, a series of Mission-based leadership development meetings that are a critical component of AJLI’s training program.
February 10-12, 2017 San Antonio, TX
Select training in key areas critical to the healthy functioning of your League—Membership Development, Fund Development, Community Impact, Building Internal Capacity, Governing for Excellence and Marketing & Communications.
*JLPB members- Submit an application found in your Member Playbook under Membership so you can self nominate for this great all-paid training opportunity!
Fall Leadership—Best in Class Presenters:
Annual conference where JLPB sends current President and President- Elect to represent our league. Tried and true favorites and new presenters alike will be with us in Chicago for Fall Leadership, September 29-October 1. This year features:
- Jana Daley and Jenny Maxwell: Public Speaking 101: Confident Delivery, Persuasive Messages
- Vicki Clark: Developing Leaders and Building Bench Strength
- AJLI Executive Director, Susan Danish: Create Your Own Key Messages That Stick
- AJLI Chief Officer for Strategic Initiatives, Anne Dalton: Effective Governance Practices for Leagues Under the Council System
- AJLI’s new Director of Finance, Aditi Deeg: Financial Documents Demystified and Effective Records Management and Retention for Your League